Location: Antwerpen, Belgium
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As a Traffic Manager you’ll be planning our Creative & Delivery/Production Teams. You will have a central role in our agency: juggling with never ending resource planning changes, guiding and helping our Client Services and Delivery Team in getting their projects planned.
- Resource planning and management of Concept Teams, Copywriters, Designers & (Digital) Production. All working in Antwerp and Brussels
- Set priorities and discuss possible re-shuffles with all relevant stakeholders in planning in terms of urgent planning requests
- Organize recurrent status meetings with Client Services (both working in Antwerp and Brussels) in order to have a view on the (future) workload
- Liaise with the people you plan in order to align what is in the planning with what is actually happening. Adapt, negotiate and communicate planning changes to the relevant persons
- Guide Client Services whether they follow all planning procedures
- Since collaboration is key and the creative process is not a stand alone: liaise with all departments in order to uplift the creative output by streamlining our creative process
WHO ARE YOU?
- You’re a people’s person: people like to come to you and it’s your second nature to get along with a variety of personalities
- You’re an excellent communicator, negotiator and mediator: you always keep your cool
- You see work, you have a can-do attitudecoupled with strong team and project management skills
- You're a team player who can work well independently
- You’re eager to learn and you have an eye for detail
- You’re result-oriented and excellent in operations
- You’re interested in creation, interactive communication and (digital) advertising and you know how to translate this in a concrete resource planning. Affinity with planning of a digital development team is a plus.
- You understand that several types of briefings will impact the planning of the team in many ways
- You have a minimum of 2-3 years experience working in a(n) (digital) agency so you know how an agency rolls
- Languages:fluent in Dutch with good knowledge of French and English
- You work closely with a variety of teams and report to the Chief Operating Officer
- A central role in our agency, working for a global technological market leader. Wunderman Thompson Belgium has 2 locations in Antwerp and Brussels. You’ll be working mainly in our Antwerp office, but sometimes visiting the Brussels office to align with the Brussels colleagues
- A super challenging job in a happy, growing and healthy company
- Great colleagues in an inspiring and challenging environment
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.