Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll do
- Assemble and manage specification documents and client communications. This includes overseeing the creation of goals and strategy throughout the project including creation of functional specifications for all projects.
- Support in the liaison with business stakeholders to identify business needs
- Support the in-depth analysis of the business requirements specifications and feasibility studies on possible solutions
- Provide analysis to support the development of business cases
- Conduct analysis on the risk vs. benefits for the proposed solutions
- Assist with the analysis of existing business processes to identify opportunities
- Support the development of alternative solutions to streamline processes
- Assist with the evaluation of viability and feasibility of possible improvements to processes
- Support the development of reports and strategic analysis of business processes
- Translate business requirements into technical specification
- Collaborate with developers or vendors to ensure requirements are incorporated into system design
- Function as the liaison between users and technical staff throughout the solution implementation cycle
- Act as the first point of contact for users to resolve user queries
- Support in the project delivery
- Maintain project documentation
What you’ll need
- You have at least 5 years of project management experience in a similar fast-paced agency setting with great communication skills at both written and verbal. Project management experience running projects on Sitecore platform is a must and ideally Scrum certified.
- Understand the importance of a mission critical environment and have a creative mind – you can think outside the box!
- Outstanding attention to detail, possess a sense of urgency and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Proven track record in an agency environment, including exposure to clients and ability to lead project teams, ability to perform and manage in changing and fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates ability to identify, prioritize, and manage project information flow. Communicate expectations to client, team members and manage the process from assessment and definition, creative & technical design, production and development, testing and launch.
- Ability to present information effectively in informal and formal client settings. Demonstrates proven organizational and planning skills, must be detail oriented, have strong presentation and project management skills, excellent verbal/written communication skills, and strong facilitation skills.
- Good understanding of emerging web standards, plus proven web experience and architecture knowledge and application of industry knowledge and technical aptitude to help drive Performance Marketing.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.