Senior Project Executive
Senior Project Executive
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a brilliant Senior Project Executive (SPE) to support Project Management and Account Management to manage small to large-scale projects. SPE is critical as key role support for the successful delivery of projects utilizing effective project management methodologies and create clear and attainable project objectives, building the project requirements and managing constraints.
What you’ll do
- Work with the discipline leads to ensure projects are completed within budget, timeline and scope
- Collaborate with discipline and project leads to develop accurate project schedules
- Collect, log and communicate resource time forecasting and track to actuals
- Organize and facilitate project team meetings (internal)
- Collect, organize and communicate project meeting notes and status reports
- Working closely with senior project and account management team:
- Understand and control project scope and apply change management processes as required
- Identify and mitigate project risks
- Oversee successful and timely completion of project deliverables
- Define, communicate and monitor professional development goals to completion
What you’ll need
- You have at least 2-3 years of project management or account management experience in a similar fast-paced agency setting with great communication skills at both written and verbal, ideally with work experience on digital/interactive, web/app development project delivery. Work experience in CX,UX/UI is a plus.
- Understand the importance of a mission critical environment and have a creative mind – you can think outside the box!
- Outstanding attention to detail, possess a sense of urgency and the ability to work on multiple projects at once
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.