Sr. Account Director (Hybrid)
Sr. Account Director (Hybrid)
Department: Client Services
Expertise: CX, Technology
Location: Haarlem, Netherlands
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who you are:
Are you an expert in building relationships and advising our customers on their digital marketing strategy, objectives and technology needs?
As our Sr. Account Director, you won’t just be discussing the marketing strategy and objectives of our well renowned clients but you will also become an imperative part of bringing the opportunities of Salesforce and its technologic benefits to your accounts. Although much of our business is in partnership with Salesforce, it is your second nature to discover opportunities and to build relationships and grow your accounts.
You think it is the biggest challenge to represent accounts, to build and expand relationships with your customer and to work with our cloud-based marketing products to continuously create effective cross-channel technology implementations. In our offices in Haarlem, Barcelona and Bialystok, more than 125 people work for our leading clients such as Dr. Oetker, Whirlpool, Goodyear, PVH, Carnext, Hastens.
By working closely with the existing internal customer teams, in the field of Salesforce technology, customer experience, campaign delivery and data driven strategies you will be able to represent customer needs and drive customer growth.
No vacancy without bullets…
As an Account Director, we’d like you to show:
- At least a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 – 10 years of relevant experience in a account management role;;
- Experience in online marketing, digital media, CRM or software/tech industry;
- Experience in selling Salesforce Cloud solutions (Marketing Cloud and/or Service / Sales Cloud/Commerce Cloud) is a real advantage;
- Passionate about data analytics & technology;
- Excellent communication skills, a drive for targets, motivation, entrepreneurial attitude and a self-starting character;
- The ability to build a long lasting relationship with our customers and the knowledge to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- You think in terms of opportunities and innovative solutions;
- Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch;
- The ability to engage with customers at C-level;
- You are ready to seize opportunities and to make an impact at Wunderman Thompson.
In return, this is what we offer:
First of all, we don’t have dusty office carpets, fluorescent lights, and annoying hierarchy. That being said: through us, you will get in touch with an unlimited world of international connections and resources, since we operate in three countries. Therefore we have a listening ear for your wildest ideas and together we keep stretching our boundaries. We like you to follow the path you’ve created and we invest in your personal development. We support a dynamic and a feel-at-home kind of workplace.
Instead you will be welcome as part of a young and dynamic team working from a beautiful historic building with great canal views where you’ll also enjoy:
- Working with a renowned international customer base, B2B and B2C customers.
- A chance for you to evolve, develop, feel appreciated and have fun.
- An open, informal, flexible and feel-at-home work culture.
- Daily lunches in our state of the art kitchen.
- A choice of a Mac or Windows laptop.
- An international work environment.
- A competitive salary.
- End of the week drinks.
Check out our instagram here to see more!
And there’s more:
- You will be able to work on a hybrid schedule from home as well as one of our offices in Haarlem and/or Amsterdam.
- Education budget for your own development; e.g. soft-skills workshops, language courses & leadership training.
- Wellness pack: Yoga classes and our own in-house masseuse.
- Access to a mobility package to suit your commuting needs.
- Competitive pension benefits.
If you’re interested please ‘Apply now’ and send us your cover letter along with your CV. We’re looking forward to meeting you. For more information about working at Wunderman Thompson and this vacancy, please feel free to contact our Corporate Recruiter Daniel Chacon by sending him an email: email@example.com or give him a call: +31 23 551 8899.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.