Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson’s Audiovisual Lead are makers and communicators that use design to bring digital solutions to life. In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and motion design fidelity to help clients transform and evolve their business, while mentoring talented members of your team and collaborating with other team leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Guidelines | Is the liaison between PMs and the AV team
- Team player | Responsible for reviewing the full creative assets received from the creative team to propose improvements for the implementation or suggestions to optimize the quality or timing of the specific project.
- Know-how | Responsible for keeping the documentation process for each client’s account up to date
- Collaborative | Responsible for propose improvements for a better implementation of pipelines and time tables
- Quality | Has wide knowledge of video format standard and file delivery
- Responsible for advising in the proper distribution of the different kinds of tasks, based on each audiovisual team member’s know how and skill level
- Advices the team members in regards of solutions that will bring value to every day operations
Who you are:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well as part of a team, with a range of people
- Have excellent animation skills and knowledge in relevant animation software packages
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be highly motivated and well organized
- Have a good eye for detail
- Be able to interpret client feedback and translate it in to tasks
What you’ll need:
- Graphic Designer or Multimedia Design Graduate
- Specialized in Digital production, with minimum 5+ years of working experience leading Digital Production Teams.
- Experience on Team Management
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Versatility of working on different types of digital projects, generating a strong visual, with high impact and innovative.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.