Marketing Coordinator Microsoft
Marketing Coordinator Microsoft
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Being the point of contact for all marketing automation briefs and subject matter of expert in modern marketing tools and services in the market sits at the heart.
The role is to be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute marketing automation briefs in a joined-up approach which addresses client objectives and business challenges.
Important part of the role is to be detail oriented while managing large volume of operational excellence tasks simultaneously to support the digital transformation focus within the company.
We are looking for a candidate who has an appreciation for marketing automation and revenue marketing and have project management skills to co-ordinate multiple teams.
The right candidate will be good at thinking through the right workflows, together with client-management skills.
The candidate should be a team player who is able to work under their own initiative and collaborate with various teams on a local and global level.
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning and Setup:
- Provide governance, guidance and setup to enable reporting for KPI measurement and optimization
- Interprets the marketer’s business objectives to provide standard marketing measurement and reporting plans that adhere the global guidance.
- Develops and understanding of local audiences related to marketing priotiries.
- Advises marketers on instrumentation and reporting requirements, including timelines, end actions, tools and services.
- Creates tracking for each marketing activity.
- Execution and project management
- Enable seamless last-mile execution and connect local marketing campaigns to GEP nurture programs
- Acts as the single point of contact for operational commercial marketing execution, develops the project plan and coordinates local marketing execution to align activities to modern marketing wherever possible.
- Engages with the execution teams as well as local agencies to deliver necessary services.
- Coordinates local Privacy Lead to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates events (webinar and virtual events) inc setup, registration, messaging.
- Manages marketing service requests
- Ensures content is reviewed for local relevance, brand, accessibility and privacy compliance.
- Insights and Analysis
- Ensures lead management process is in place
- Uses reporting to provide specific reviews and information to stakeholders, inc budget and spend, operational health, engine performance
- Looks across multiple marketing activities to find patterns, best practices and efficiencies.
- Subject Matter expertise
- Participates in localization reviews facilitating feedback and securing the appropriate local approvals
- Acts as local champ on modern marketing tools & services, branding, accessibility and privacy
- Educates local stakeholders on modern marketing services and tool capabilities
- Applies learning from modern marketing trainings to improve execution and outcomes
- Knows and apply global and local governance
- Localization Management
- Ensures all marketing campaigns are well localized into local language
- Excel skills, segmenting data and building dashboards
- Marketing automation, digital strategy and media
- Solid knowledge and experience in marketing and media advertising
- Solid understanding of digital marketing, performance marketing and media
- Experience building and developing insights, consult on best practices and understanding marketing automation
- Ad hoc and campaign Reporting
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to play leading role while working collaboratively
- Experience of analysing and disseminating learnings across markets
- Understanding of project controls and delivering within time constraints
- Strong connector good at building relationships: collaborate and co-ordinate various multinational teams and networks on the local and global level
- Ability to manage numerous projects at any one time
- Excellent brainstorming and problem solving skills
- Good oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent people skills
- Client facing
- Team worker
- Attention to detail
- Native Dutch speaker
- Excellent English speaker
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Living in The Netherlands
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a digital/online marketing setting
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.