Social & Digital Analyst (1 year Contract)
Social & Digital Analyst (1 year Contract)
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
The Senior Digital Insights analyst will work across exciting range of areas, interacting with other data team members, and closely partnering agency teams on projects. You will also have the opportunity to deliver insights to clients directly and contribute to a healthy working relationship.
What you’ll be doing
- Lead projects across various clients & industries:
- Online surveys to uncover consumers insights
- Website/Mobile analytics to inform UX interventions
- Social listening and search analytics to discover trends and consumer perceptions
- Audience profiling and persona development across a suite of demographic tools
- Presentations & reports, delivering insights to both clients and internal stakeholders
- Audience insight reports across research, social, DMP, search
- Undertake campaign reporting across paid media, social, display etc.
- Regularly report on monthly, weekly social activities
- Familiarity with varied data analysis:
- Research analysis
- Social, search, display
- Third and First party datasets
- Partner with Research, CX/UX, Strategy and Account Management teams
- Stay up-to-date on trends on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter and Linked
- Collaborate regionally with other data team to train and learn from them, share best practice, discuss tools access or best in class projects
- Engage in procurement and discuss software with potential new vendors
What we’re looking for
- Min 5 years of industry experience with excellent knowledge across various data streams:
- Website analytics (Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics)
- Quantitative/Data backed research experience
- Demographics (GWI, Surveys, qualitative interviews, etc)
- Social listening (Crimson Hexagon, Netbase or similar)
- Search analytics (SEO/SEM)
- Ability to work with large datasets to deliver analysis and actionable insights
- Social performance analytics and optimisation, knowledge of social media management platforms (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Later…) and Social media activation, particularly using DMP will be an added plus
- Great time management, project management skills to juggle between projects, assess time required for tasks and projects
- Knowledge and experience in any or several of the following: Excel, Tableau, PowerBi, Google Data Studio etc. with an advanced proficiency
- Proficiency in SQL, R, Google BigQuery, AWS redshift, Python or any other programming language would be a plus
- Experience in using statistical models and forecasting technique would be a plus
- A master at transferring data into insights and translate this into a compelling story
- A curious, critical thinking who loves keeping yourself on top of industry changes before they impact clients
- A proactive, self-starter who identifies milestones or potential blockers and is able to solve them with minimum supervision
- Great presentation and delivery of insights, Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present to various team members and clients
- Be a data ambassador, foster knowledge sharing across team members regionally as well as locally for junior members of the team.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.