Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who you are:
In the role as our new Marketing Coordinator, you will be the point of contact for all marketing communications and events executions for in the Netherlands. You will be responsible for bringing together the different elements in order to execute events briefs in a joined-up approach. In addition, you will carry out best-in-class marketing campaigns and project management.
More specifically, your tasks include:
- Setting up and tracking marketing activities as well as coordinating marketing execution
- Providing marketing insights and engine performance to stakeholders
- Reviewing the localization/translation of campaign content to ensure local relevance
- Supporting the creation of customer journeys and demand generation related to local marketing activities; including targeting lists for invitations, event registration set ups, pre- and post-events communication, etc.
- Planning events, coordinating dry runs for each event, identifying potential issues before events, reporting on issues to request support as needed, etc.
- Acting as the subject matter expert on marketing automation platforms
- Educating local stakeholders on marketing services and tool capabilities
- Maintaining a strong client-agency relationship; ensuring satisfaction and growth of the client account. An understanding of the clients’ business and marketing objectives is crucial, specifically the programs you are working on.
Who are you going to work with?
You will be employed by Wunderman Thompson Netherlands to service Microsoft, a leading technology brand, and you will manage all aspects of the client relationship. You will be reporting into Wunderman Thompson’s Western Europe Team Lead and work closely with local Microsoft stakeholders on a daily basis.
Our Marketing Coordinators work in ‘blended’ teams and as such, you will be collaborating regularly with local team members, global peers and multinational executional teams across the globe within the Wunderman Thompson network as well as the local and global Microsoft environment.
What do you bring to the table?
You have an appreciation and interest in marketing automation, technology, events and campaign management. You are a team player who can collaborate with various teams on a local and global level, but also work under your own initiative. As a person, you are detail-oriented with the ability to think through the right workflows, while simultaneously managing a large volume of operational excellence tasks to support the event focus within the company. In addition, you have:
A true must:
- Fluency in Dutch
- Fluency in English
- You live in the Netherlands!
- Ideally a relevant bachelor’s degree combined with a marketing and/or communication background
- 2-5 years of experience with project coordination/marketing communications/event coordination
- Stakeholder management and client facing skills, enabling you to coordinate and collaborate with several multinational teams
- A strong sense of initiative, pro activity and ability to work under pressure
- A general business understanding and an interest in technology
- A wish to work in a global fast-paced environment
- Quick adaptation skills and the ability to prioritize when needed
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.