Social Media Lead
Social Media Lead
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with the Content & Strategy teams in all aspects of clients’ online content platforms from content strategy development and optimisation, while considering the larger brand and digital strategies
- Focus on social strategy planning to help drive integrated, through the line ideas that work to drive brand as well as convert to sales on the ground
- Use data, research and insight to uncover areas of growth or creative firepower, and synthesize all of this into compelling narratives
- Work with external content producers to create engaging and relevant video content for clients and help to promote across social media
- Work with the Content Lead to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients
Who you are
- Min 8 years of social strategy experience that brings with it the ability to solve complex problems, partner with clients and earn their trust
- Proven track record in a similar role – preferably 3-4 years of experience in a similar industry
- Understanding and application of primary and secondary research to determine target audience insights that helps with content strategy development
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Ability to analyse content data from digital platforms analytics
- Familiar with content audit and strategy development process
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines which multi-tasking across accounts
- Experience working with senior client stakeholders and gaining their trust as a strategic advisor
- The ability to structure and present a clear narrative and argument
- Good experience in developing integrated communications and driving through the line social communications strategy
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.