Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Project Manager who is responsible for managing the execution of integrated campaign projects for one of our largest clients. As a Project Manager, you will be working closely with passionate, roll-up-your-sleeves, talented people in various functions. In this role, you will help coordinate, facilitate, and manage digital, design, video production and content projects, ensuring they are executed to meet our agency standards and client expectations on time and on budget. This candidate can manage multiple tasks, has strong planning, organizational and communication skills, stellar attention to detail and is highly adaptable to change.
What you’ll do:
- Team | Manage, inspire, and motivate project teams for the delivery of exceptional work to our clients. Review team deliverables. Provide strategic oversight and ensure the work gets noticed, used, and appreciated.
- Process | Drive profitability, identify and implement solutions to project challenges, and ensure delivery exceeds client expectations. Find innovative ways to build new best practices.
- Client | Partner with Account Management to oversee the translation of our clients’ vision into a roadmap that will achieve client goals, while generating work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has a cultural impact. You’ll be the point person for all day-to-day client communications regarding your projects.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion a team environment that is comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 2 years of project management experience, ideally in a creative agency/client service environment
- Solid track record of successfully delivering complex projects from start to completion
- A creative, open-minded, solutions-oriented approach to problem solving
- Highly developed organizational, communication, and negotiation skills
- Ability to be flexible and highly adaptive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and process information expeditiously
- Ability to anticipate and manage risk
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.