People Systems and Operations Lead APAC
People Systems and Operations Lead APAC
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
This role will be responsible for coordinating and project managing People Systems and Operation initiatives across APAC. This will include multiple deployments of Workday HCM serving as the WT APAC HCM Functional lead. This role will support the obtainment of functional requirements for the OpCo and operate as a champion for the solution with operational stakeholders. This role will support a range of other key activities such as training, change management, and business operation readiness throughout the deployments. The role will engage with Global People Operations and Transformation lead and the APAC CPO on all strategic decisions for sign off to ensure alignment with broader People Operations Transformation and regional strategy.
This role will also be on point for future Workday HCM deployments, all future business process enhancements, continually identify ways for our people teams to work smarter.
This role reports to the Global People Operations and Transformation lead based in New York with a dotted line to the APAC Chief People Officer based in Singapore.
What you’ll do
- Work with consultant counterparts and WPP Functional lead to provide clear direction on WT’s HCM needs, drive workstream activities to ensure alignment with the project timelines
- Communicate risks/issues related to solution design and timeline to WPP HCM Functional lead
- Leverage experience/relationships in WT to coordinate the input and support of WT SMEs on behalf of the project
- Drive delivery activities across WT stakeholders and contribute to the development of key Project Management deliverables (e.g., status reports, Jira tickets)
- Assess effectiveness of existing HR policies, guidelines, and processes
- Provide operational analysis and recommendations for synergies and improvement in line with Workday functionality, best practice and required governance
- Responsible for cascading information, stakeholder management activities and building an understanding of and commitment to the programme
- Responsible for operational readiness activities including, updating and managing changes to operational processes and HR team roles.
- To develop a detailed understanding of the extent and impact of the changes to current ways of working introduced by the implementation of Workday, along with understanding the need for communications, training and leadership engagement.
- Support solution design for HCM and ensure it supports WT operations
- Participate in design workshops, ensuring the necessary WT SMEs are engaged in the design process. Support the resolution of open design issues
- Represent WT specific requirements in design workshops (e.g., unique operating procedures, legal & SOX practices)
- Coordinate the population of Configuration Workbook for WT HCM with support from consultant counterpart.
- Support the Technical Team to determine integration scope
Configuration & Prototype (including Data Conversion)
- Maintain WT Configuration Workbook throughout the Config. & Prototype phase, including communicating updates across HCM workstreams modules
- Attend prototype playback sessions and provide timely feedback in accordance with project timelines
- Support Data Lead with any validation needs to ensure accuracy including facilitating data reviews with local People teams
- Support the tester teaming to ensure successful completion and raising of any issues during testing process
- Support development of test scenarios and other supporting test assets (e.g., crib sheets)
- Execute test scenarios throughout E2E Test (including Data Validation) and work WPP Test Lead to support defect resolution
- Support Change Management Lead in the development and delivery of training for HCM
- Support Change Management Lead with change management activities (e.g., Survey, Stakeholder Engagement, and Communication)
- Support development of training needs assessment, input into training content development and delivery of training where needed
Who you are
- Strong understanding of business operations for HCM functional area
- Strong communication, presentation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Strong understanding of business process and identifying and implement opportunities for efficiency
- Experience in working on, and delivering, large projects
- Proficiency in the principles, methods, techniques, and tools for the effective management of given functional area
- Highly motivated, flexible team player and manager with the ability to deliver in a timely and professional manner
- Confidence to provide leadership in challenging situations and work under pressure
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.