Senior Marketing Analyst
Senior Marketing Analyst
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Senior Marketing Analyst with a background in data, business marketing, and strategic analysis. To be successful in this role, you are excited to learn and apply new data analysis techniques and tools. You are passionate about insights, not just data and methods. You are a strategic thinker and can synthesize technical concepts into actionable recommendations for a diverse audience.
You must also be able to thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and humor are a must. We work with a national client base in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their approach to marketing. The core of this role revolves around extracting data, building out dashboards, and devising testing & optimization strategies, but there will be many opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
A note about remote work: This is a remote-optional opportunity with available capacity for in-office or hybrid style working ability. Our offices remain open, though we are primarily operating in a remote capacity.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze | Provide analysis around marketing program performance, assessing performance across digital and traditional channels, evaluate campaign performance and provide client communication, data analysis and recommendations.
- Workflow | Create custom scorecards based on client goals to measure program performance, as well as create and present well-organized presentations and reports— adding insight to data while fielding strategic and technical questions. Serve as an Analytics SME, willing and able to educate others along the way to foster analytics mindset and data-driven decision making.
- Identify | Discover underperforming areas and identify opportunities to improve the digital experience.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Digs in and figures out how to work around problems. Exemplifies a “Yes and why not?” posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing- it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of business, web strategy or online marketing experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Expert at working with online metrics, terminology, & industry best practices and trends.
- Experience with the following:
- Web Analytics (ie: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc)
- Social Analytics (ie: Facebook, Twitter, Spredfast, etc).
- A/B Testing, usability studies, surveys, etc.
- Relentless problem-solving abilities and desire for continued improvement.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.