CRM Marketeer (Wunderman Thompson Commerce)
CRM Marketeer (Wunderman Thompson Commerce)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Commerce
We are a full-service digital agency that enables organizations to deliver connected and personalized experiences across all digital channels. With our expertise in Marketing, Commerce, CRM, PXM and CX we deliver end-to-end solutions to our clients and create digital capabilities with impact.
Our clients include Bayer, CarNext, Häfele, Johnson & Johnson, Jumbo Supermarkten, MAC, Makro, Nestlé, Plus Retail, RTL, Scotch & Soda, Sainsbury’s, Selfridges, SharkNinja, Staples, Xerox and many more global brands. Our offices are based in Amsterdam, Haarlem, Weesp, London, Barcelona, India and Poland. Being part of the wider Wunderman Thompson Network we have access to 180 offices around the globe. Want to learn more? Visit wundermanthompson.com
What you'll be doing:
We are looking for a CRM Marketer to join our Marketing team in the Netherlands to execute lead generation campaigns by using account based marketing and social media advertising. In this role you will be mainly focusing on creating workflows, personas and general maintenance of our Hubspot database, in combination with targeted ads on LinkedIn, Google Ads & Bing. With your weekly campaign reports you advise the Marketing Manager in the next steps for the campaign approach, so that the perfect leads will fill the sales funnel for future business.
What you will do:
In this role you are part of the Commercial Team of 9 people in which you will be working closely together with the Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Intern, Marketing Communication Specialist, and your counterparts based in the UK. B2B Marketing in our branch is a fast world where things change rapidly so flexibility with a hands-on mentality is key.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years experience in Marketing Automation & online advertising.
- Strong experience on personalization and account-based marketing.
- Excellent writing and reading skills in Dutch and English.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience with Google Adwords is a must, experience with Hubspot is a must, experience with Salesforce is a plus.
- Reading and editing skills with HTML and CSS is a strong plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Indesign and/or Figma is a strong plus.
- Experience in the eCommerce (B2B) market is a plus.
Bonus points if you have:
- You have 2-4 years experience in a similar role.
- You are Analytical and data driven.
- You have a bachelor degree in the area of Commercial Economics, Digital Marketing or similar.
- You are self-motivated, resourceful, and resilient, you don’t shy away from a challenge.
- You have a lot of energy, are extroverted by nature and love to connect with people.
- You live in the Netherlands, preferably close to Amsterdam or Utrecht.
What you'll get from us:
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions.
- Informal working atmosphere.
- Social events type of organization.
- Possibility to work remotely.
- Inspiring, international, and dynamic work environment where development and innovation are important.
- Success in a fast-growing industry.
- Room for further development, work-related training, and education.
- A laptop and a company phone.
- And if you perform as expected: lots of freedom to create your own career.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.