Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What we’re looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks a Content Coordinator in order to develop strategic definitions and guide the content creation. Inspire disruptive ideas and over all effective ideas for every specific client.
What you'll do:
- Process | Establish and manage project/program communication and process. Balance the opportunities and constraints within a given project. Leverage existing tools and processes to monitor people and progress. Write and present project plans/risks in collaboration with other team members. Develop required documentation for all projects.
- Work | Deliver work that is excellent, on time, on budget and goes beyond the brief. Create and oversee project schedule. Ensure timely completion through all phases. Oversee the entire delivery and execution of projects. Identify dependencies and impacts of delays. Gain alignment on the scope, schedule, assumptions and price for projects with an ability to effectively translate these to Client Proposals and Statements of Work.
Also you will:
- Coordinate the content team, or at least two content Jr.
- Be in charge of the receipt of briefs related to content generation and create content for social media.
- Manage the assembly of monthly calendars.
- Be in charge for some eventual presentations of projects and ideas to the clients.
- Take care of the relantionship with the account team to deliver the content in the right time and form.
- Have contact with the design lead, who coordinates designers and animators, and with the Digital Strategy team to define together the brand communications.
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Leader | Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability. Drives projects from ambiguity to clarity.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience managing projects in a digital agency
- Degree at drafting, graphic design, advertising or web design.
- Familiarity with different types of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Twitter, Tik Tok, LinkedIn)
- Intermediate english level
- Creative profile, with excellent drafting skills.
- Leadership skills
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.