Department: Client Services
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a Senior/ Account Manager who is responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing strong external client relationships. This responsibility includes maintaining stable client relationships, achieving growth on existing accounts, ensuring the delivery of world-class work. You will be central in translating our client’s vision into business requirements working in partnership with the Account Lead, reviewing team deliverables, providing strategic oversight, and bringing the right mix of agency capabilities to the forefront in response to briefs. You will possess strong knowledge of digital trends and technologies and have a hunger for continuing your professional development.
What you’ll do
- Establish day to day working relationships with Business Communication Leads and Marketers across the region to ensure that we can continue to grow our business and deliver.
- Identify opportunities and new interests that the client may not recognise to help drive revenue and benefit business needs as their digital advisor.
- Ensure work is delivered on budget and manage invoicing according to the contract terms.
- Be a role model for stewardship between the client and the agency by balancing the account’s needs with avoiding unnecessary expenditures and negotiation required costs.
- Obtain key client information to ensure effective scoping of work.
- Anticipate, proactively address, and advise management on potential client or revenue issues.
Who you are
- An inquisitive individual who looks beyond the brief. It may not always be the case that a client wants more than what they ask, but at least be comfortable asking the question of what more can we do?
- Someone that connects the dots. If you are working across multiple workstreams, consider how one project correlates/ impacts another. Our job is to drive synergies for clients and find efficiencies wherever possible. This knowledge and intuition will come over time, but someone who works hard to develop a deep-rooted knowledge of their client’s business will be able to find and draw connections from one project to another.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a digital marketing communications capacity with local and international clients and have run a commercial business for a minimum of 3 years.
- Strong understanding of technical audience and industry demand generation frameworks
- Digital creative agency experience is preferred with strong BTB and BTC exposure
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally (CX, Data, Tech, Creative & Data) within an organisation
- Must be proactive, a self-starter and an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.