Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our cross-functional team developing impactful CRM campaigns for a retail client. Reporting to the Program Manager you will support client projects by balancing time, cost and quality.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver | Collaborate with client, internal team and stakeholders to create content for campaigns through the content management system.
- Process | Assist with the development and tracking of project plans. Maintain processes to manage scope throughout the project lifecycle.
- Organize | Coordinate and organize tasks among different teams. Provide project updates for our clients.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You can manage competing deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative | Work well with different teams and personalities.
- Focused | Anticipate requirements and manage expectations. You place an importance on the details with a desire for excellence.
What you'll need:
- University/post-secondary graduate.
- Relevant work experiences an asset.
- Experience with MS Projects, Smartsheet and Confluence/uhub an asset.
- Interest in digital marketing & passion for learning.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.