Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking for a Operations Manager. The Operations Manager will ensures that everything runs smoothly from one day to another. Maximize processes and procedures while meeting customer expectations in terms of cost-effectiveness.
What you'll do:
- Assess workload and provide projections so that necessary adjustments are
- Organize the various professional people and areas working on the
- Define action plan, deliverables, process, and documentation.
- Manage Client´s expectations.
- Agreeing project objectives
- Supervise the team capacity.
- Ensure the profitability of all assigned Inter-company Work Orders
- Create customized reporting for the client and/or CGO.
- Manage Client´s expectations.
- Agreeing project objectives.
- Ensure the profitability of all assigned Inter-company Work Orders.
- Develop income reports and supervise vendor cost.
- Work in constant process and quality improvement of the operations
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Leader | Influences and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree on any business career, communication, advertising,
- 4 to 6 years of experience in similar role.
- Excellent English oral and writing skills (must)
- Excellent planning, organizational, analytical and leadership skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills that demonstrates the ability
to express complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- Management skills that demonstrate the ability to lead teams, set goals
and priorities to complete projects in a systematic and timely manner
- Understands the production processes and can define or set new ones
- Understands about different production requirements and resources
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.