Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Print Producer to join our production team working across a range of clients in print and static digital production. Reporting to Associate Director, Production & Studio you will help with project estimation, creation of timelines and project management from start of production through to completion.
This is a 12-month contract position, with benefits and paid vacation.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver | Work with Production Manager to complete client projects accurately, on time and on budget. Assist in reviewing studio and prepress proofs for accuracy and attend press approvals.
- Process | Create production work-back schedules for client projects that align with the account team’s overall critical path.
- Finance | Work with the Production Manager in the preparation of production quotes and purchase orders. Assist with approving invoices and submitting to Finance team.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You can manage competing deliverables and meet deadlines.
- Collaborative | Work well with different teams and personalities.
- Focused | Anticipate requirements and manage expectations. You place an importance on the details with a desire for excellence.
What you’ll need:
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Print Producer or Production Coordinator; experience working in a creative agency an asset.
- Experience with executing print projects required; experience executing static digital projects an asset.
- Intermediate skills in Excel and Word.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.