Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Memphis, TN, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
The Wunderman Thompson Performance Marketing team is looking for someone who has a passion for actionable analytics to solve core questions related to digital analytics, marketing, and consumer behavior. This person also has a strong understanding of the relationship between paid media, analytics, and ad tech, and can help set up a highly advanced, technical client for success. You will execute analyses of digital, marketing performance that culminate into specific campaign recommendations. You must have strong communication skills and can clearly present findings to diverse audiences at all levels of the organization. We are looking for a person with an awesome sense of humor who doesn’t mind rolling up their sleeves to dig deep to answer the “so what” of analytics. If you love leveraging data and insights to solve critical business problems, then this is the role for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Ability to make an immediate impact.
- Opportunity to be surrounded by great talent at a world class marketing shop (seriously, you should see the creative stuff that flows through here!).
- Have fun! We are a great team with a great culture.
What you will do?
- Deliver customer-specific analyses across performance marketing, with an emphasis on digital paid media channels.
- Tackle complex business problems by converting raw data into meaningful and actionable business ideas.
- Promote the optimization of digital paid media and SEO by producing actionable insights.
- Lead individual projects from kickoff to completion.
- Set and meet project deadlines.
- Lead analysis/recommendations and set KPIs.
- Create business rules and generate baseline metrics.
- Conduct accuracy audits and assessments.
- All-around talent, you can think through a complex business problem and solve it.
- 4+ years’ experience reporting and analyzing digital, marketing efforts as they relate to the profitable acquisition of new customers and existing customers.
- Understanding of adtech infrastructure, specifically as it relates to Adobe product suite.
- 3+ years’ experience analyzing data, drawing conclusions and making recommendations; contributing to the optimization of paid media channels.
- Understanding of tag management tools, with preferred experience with Tealiu.
What we offer
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.