Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
With a truly global reach, we work with some of the world’s most ambitious brands, partnering with them across communications, experiences and platforms to deliver world class, inspiring work that has impact!
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting the implementation of client projects so that they run smoothly and efficiently, from developing timelines, co-ordinating creative client approvals to preparing materials for client-facing meetings and holding presentations
- Coordinating and managing pre-production and post-production across a variety of campaigns in all media – across ATL inc. digital
- Developing strong agency relationships, to ensure that work is delivered efficiently and to the highest possible standard
- Building trust with clients through developing open and honest relationships
- Working hand in hand with the planning team to form a strategic partnership
- To regularly share external inspiration and case studies both internally and with the client
- To manage day to day finances and make sure all jobs are reconciled in a timely manner and are on budget
- Previous creative agency account management experience
- Strong presentation skills
- Precise administrative skills
- Experience in developing and managing integrated campaigns
- Experience in developing and implementing strategies
- Fluent English
- Mentoring experience is a nice-to-have requirement
What we can offer you:
- Compelling tasks in tone of our international client projects
- Collaborative ambience in agile teams
- Hybrid working model (remote work opportunity and an open award-winning office with a well-equipped kitchen)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives
- Annual team building days, events
- International training possibilities
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.