Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Budapest is seeking a Drupal Developer who is responsible for building and maintaining Drupal 8-9 sites. They contribute to development of client websites using broad web development skills and experience. The developer works closely with the Technology team, the UX/UI team, the Project Management team and also occasionally with client team members.
What you’ll do:
- Build Drupal sites using different techniques to implement user stories
- Theme sites following wireframes and design prototypes
- Custom Drupal module development
- Define best practice on development of projects
- Understand Drupal’s theme layer, and commonly used APIs for custom module development.
- Experience of Drupal internationalization, localization
- Maintain and improve website code and quality
- Optimize application for maximum speed, scalability
- Act as a technical person in client communications
- Debug and fix bugs that has been created/found through the life of the projects
What you’ll need:
- Experience in Acquia Cloud and other cloud platforms, like Azure or AWS
- Basic containerization (e.g. Docker) knowledge and understanding
- Experience of using features for deployment
- Experience in version control and continuous integration & deployment systems
- Security awareness XSS, CSRF, CORS
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
What you can expect:
- Remote work opportunity (3 times a week if you live in Budapest)
- International projects
- Diverse teams
- International and inhouse training possibilities
- Kid and dog-friendly office
- Annual team building days
- Fun events
- Award-winning office
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.