Senior Bilingual Copywriter
Senior Bilingual Copywriter
Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Bilingual Senior Copywriter (English + Spanish) who possesses the ability to see the big picture and, while working within a team, develop keen concepts that exceed client objectives and expectations while engaging others. The Wunderman Thompson Copywriter is responsible for conceiving and writing all forms of online advertising, social marketing, and email materials. In this unique position, you will need to think and write in both languages and call on your cultural experience of being a Latino immersed in the States.
What you’ll do:
- Innovate | Create interactive concepts and campaigns.
- Translate | Capture brand voice in interactive marketing materials including site copy, emails and banner ads. Be the voice for your team.
- Craft | Manage several projects and/or campaigns at a time.
- Collaborate | Serve as a respected mentor to your team to execute interactive projects and tackle deadlines.
- Energize | Spearhead client presentations and reviews, and work with your team to achieve results.
Who you are:
- A Builder | Build relationships as a trustworthy and essential team lead, and across relevant markets, regions, and businesses; easily recognized and trusted within the agency.
- Curious | Continuously re-imagine how to partner with clients to build better futures for their business; pro-actively seek out new opportunities and lateral ideas to solve clients’ biggest business issues.
- Creatively Brave | Passionate about the power of creativity with the knowledge to identify and nurture the best ideas. Adapt to solve clients’ challenges.
- Visionary | Energize and inspire the creative team by communicating a compelling client vision, playing a part in the development of team members.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of copywriting experience with demonstrable client work or portfolio.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in an agency setting is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think conceptually and strategically, coupled with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of interactive mediums and new technologies.
- Interactive experience is preferred. Solid portfolios with strong concepts and headlines are essential.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.