Location: Memphis, TN, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
The Wunderman Thompson Performance Marketing Team is looking for an advertising technologist who will play many important roles on our technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for integrating advertising platforms across clients and internal teams. We are looking for someone with excellent technical skills, a quick learner, and the ability to utilize tools and software to help our media, SEO, and analytics teams execute our marketing programs.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborates with the analytics team to set up, maintain, and QA data feeds into our reporting dashboards.
- Helps troubleshoot data quality issues with the analytics team on an ongoing basis.
- Participates in client discussions regarding the implementation and/or integration of CRM data into their media platforms (ie SalesForce integration into Google Analytics or SA360).
- Implements media pixels via tag management platforms on client’s website, via tagging SDR provided by the analytics team
- Participates in client conversations to troubleshoot relevant tagging implementation issues on their sites
- Provides data management support and consulting in support of ‘ad hoc’ client projects as needed.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- SQL experience
- Ability to participate in technical discussions
- Strong communication, verbal and written
- Ability to adapt and maintain a positive and professional attitude under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to balance support of multiple clients at one time
- Organized, with the ability to follow through on issues and pay close attention to detail
- Preferred proficiency with a cloud-relevant programming language (Node.js, Python, Go, Java, .NET, Ruby or PHP)
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.