Digital Event Coordinator
Digital Event Coordinator
Department: Client Services
Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As a Digital Event Coordinator, you will be responsible to collaborate with one of the World’s largest technology brands and assist them in managing various online events, and webinars for the audiences, partners, and customers.
What you’ll do:
- Work on UI-based platforms to set up digital events as per the event specifications provided by the marketing team.
- Review event and campaign-related content and/or materials and ensure the necessary coordination for approval before sharing with the audiences.
- Validate deliverables are as per the defined quality standards.
- Execute events and campaigns as per the processes, checklist, and service levels.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for the campaigns.
- Identify any operational or campaign execution-related risk factors and communicate the matter proactively to the supervisor.
- Accountable for resolving client issues and escalating to the appropriate person to the point of resolution.
- Tracks analysis and reports event and campaign performances.
What you’ll need:
- Good written and verbal communication skill is essential for this role.
- Able to deal with high workload and priorities tasks as per client requirements.
- Comfortable using Office365 tools.
- HTML and CSS know would be an advantage but not essential.
- Good listener, attention to detail, quick learner, and self-starter.
- Skilled in designing and developing email Campaigns, Events, and Nurture Campaigns.
- Freshers with a good academic background are encouraged to apply.
- Should be flexible to work in different shifts.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.