Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a UX Designer at Wunderman Thompson Argentina who is a strategic and creative thinker, as well as innovator.
In addition to working independently, you’re someone who is able to collaborate with partners too. You have to be an enthusiastic for design, but also for technology. You need to be a storyteller, someone with excellent communication skills to present your ideas and justify your design.
What you’ll do:
- Help to analyze the different normatives of the business and translate the concepts for the users in prototypes that lead to intuitive experiences.
- Adopt a design approach focused in the user.
- Work with clients to comprehend the investigation specficities and develop a plan that satisfies those requirements.
- Help to join the goals, scope and correct methods of investigation. Participate in user testing (interviews, tests, card sorting, etc), and organize the results.
- Testing for usability and accessibility problems
- Make a design that is simple, easy to use, attractive and that can be quickly iterated.
- Help in the assembling process of benchmarking, participate in strategy and MVP.
- Help to analyze and interpret patterns and trends.
- Analyze and to diagnose the web sites of the client. Make reports and recommendations.
- Work with an interdisciplinary team which includes accounts, PM, data analytics and web developers.
- Preserve balance between aesthethics and functionality.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Degree at UX/UI Design
- 5+ years of experience in a creative agency or similars and being specialized in drafting.
- Have experience in costumer experience design.
- Experience in software UX such as Sketch, Invisión, Zeplin. Actualmente utilizamos Figma, XD, Photoshop e Illustrator
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge in latets technologies at UX design.
- Manage agile methodologies, Lean, atomic design.
- Advanced level of English, speaking and writing.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.