Strategic Regional Lead
Strategic Regional Lead
Department: Client Services
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Stategic Regional Lead with experience to lead a strategic engagement with an innovative brand. This is a unique opportunity to work with an established industry leader that is transforming its business to drive growth in a disrupted category. In this role, you will partner with strategy, creative and data leads to assess opportunities and drive creative development for client assignments. You will be responsible for assuring that the work supports the clients’ business and brand strategies. You will be accountable for well-managed projects that are delivered on time and within defined budgets.
The Stategic Regional Lead serves as a team lead over several disciplines, including strategy, creative, analytics, project management and production and is responsible for orchestrating the collaboration between disciplines. In partnership with leadership, this role shares responsibility for the growth and development of the new client business across all disciplines.
The role is focused on VIP accounts but will be able to provide a strategic POC whener needed in regional o local developments.
What you’ll do:
- Client-facing | Be proactive in assessing client needs and delivering added value to the client wherever possible. Be a subject matter expert in the client’s field, speaking clearly to the competitive landscape, products, services, trends, and brand positions within the client’s business.
- Content | Collaborate and review project briefs to inspire and guide creative development. Provide clear goals and objectives for projects and campaigns with specific guidance and performance measures.
- Growth | Craft growth strategies and business development tactics to increase client value.
- Team | Build a cohesive team across agency partners, departments, disciplines, and offices where relevant.
- Process | Assess and recommend strategies for building efficiencies, streamlining operations, and enhancing the value of agency to the client. Shepherd agency deliverables through regulatory and legal review process, where applicable. Accountable for on-time, on-budget completion of projects and the reporting of budget status to clients.
- Customer Marketing Activities | Provide customer strategy input, align relevance per market, align multi category budget per country, customer aligmentment, media and content plan development, budget allocation, customer materal adaptation, customer presentation, customer plan adjustemtn and field execution
Who you are:
- A builder | Innovator with a desire to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion an environment that is comfortable and encouraging across disciplines.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing; it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Proven experience at costumer management experience
- Proven experience at customer Strategy knowledge
- Expertise at customer strategy
- Proven experience at value creation and negotiation cith customers
- Experience at creative develpment and &co-creation with the customer
- Experience at orchestration and alignment (no creative work)
- Adaptation of plans based on loval needs (language, format, etc.) led by the adaptation cloud
- Advanced english
- Background in marketing or related
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.