Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Health, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a highly organized, self-driven and detail-oriented Administrative Assistant in our NYC office. The Administrative Assistant provides high-level support to senior executives and serves as primary meeting planner across the agency and supports office-wide events.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to handle multiple priorities at once, expertise with organizational and digital communications tools, and is not afraid to roll-up their sleeves and jump in wherever support is needed. He/she is a relationship builder and drives the effectiveness of a high-performing Executive Team.
What you’ll do:
- Administrative | Assist with administrative tasks on behalf of executives, including event coordination, calendar management, expense submission, travel arrangements, front desk support, and partnership with the HR team
- Executive Support | Support the day-to-day activities of assigned executive leaders by anticipating next steps and offering suggestions in perfecting administration processes and procedures.
- Organization Support | Collaborate effectively with internal and external partners to accomplish various tasks and projects on behalf of executives, such as capturing meeting notes, supporting and/or creating MS PowerPoint presentations, and following-up on important tasks to ensure they are completed in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- Organized & Proactive | Intuitive, anticipating gaps and needs across the team to ensure thorough completion of tasks and attention to detail.
- Exceptional Communicator | Strong verbal and written communication skills, effectively representing the Executive team across the agency in a professional and credible manner. Eager to learn new tools and technologies for improving organization and communication on behalf of the executive team.
- Team Driven | Egoless, hands-on team player who will jump in proactively to support a need. Inspires trust and operates with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience supporting senior executives in a fast-paced environment, ideally across multiple geographies
- Phenomenal communication skills and ability to synthesize complex information quickly
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven ability to take initiative, manage through various degrees of changes with ranging complexity and priorities
- Operates with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality in a manner that inspires trust and abides by our global employment policies
- Ability to manage through crisis situations and coordinate work cross-functionally, liaising with Executives across the agency in a manner that demonstrates credibility.
- Comfort with technology and various digital tools and ability to support technology set-up with the IT department for large staff meetings and other events.
- You enjoy partnering at all levels and actively support a strong office culture, engaging in various employee engagement taskforce groups.
- You embody our core Behaviors of In It Together, Creative Bravery, Positivity and Listening authentically and consistently
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.