Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a Salesforce Lead, specialized in SF Marketing Cloud, to join a new hub we are putting together for one of our regional clients.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of salesforce developers
- Establish strategies and set journeys in SFMC
- Application of templates and content builder
- Definition of instances and accesses to SFMC
- Analysis and monitoring of performance/results of the campaigns and the plan in general.
- Implementation of SFMC and connection with Adobe and other platforms.
- Strategic recommendations on execution plan and touchpoints.
- Definition of scope based on new campaigns/actions.
What you'll need:
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Cross knowledge of SFMC functionalities
- Advanced English level
- Project development and leadership skills
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.