Senior Solutions Architect
Senior Solutions Architect
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Richardson, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
At Wunderman Thompson Data, we help brands to grow faster by using data to be more personally inspiring to their customers. We are experts in marketing transformation, marketing science, and marketing automation and personalization.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Data is seeking a Solutions Architect. The Solutions Architect will work directly with clients as well as other Wunderman Thompson Data team members to deliver solutions to unique business problems by leveraging your experience and knowledge.
The ideal candidate would have a background in technical applications across multiple disciplines including digital technology, mobile, digital marketing, SaaS based solutions and databases. This experience should also ideally include cloud-based applications.
(This position can be remote)
What you’ll do:
- Work | The successful candidate will work on a daily basis with digital platforms to explore complex data sets and make recommendations for marketing strategies and/or site design changes. They can design solutions that bring value to clients quickly, efficiently and under budget that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- People | They can lead a team of solutions engineers to accomplish complex tasks and make projects successful as well as individually contribute depending on the client project.
- Process | They will need to be detail-oriented and have a strong technical and working knowledge of digital technologies, and a high aptitude toward working with data visualization technologies and data schema.
Who you are:
- Optimistic and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be an advocate of environments that are comfortable with ambiguity and encourage collaboration.
- A builder | Process-oriented and an innovator with a strong point of view and distinct voice. Ability and appetite to bring people together to create and inspire solutions.
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection. Conscientious and adept at problem-solving through critical thinking.
- A Strong Communicator | Superior presentation skills and excellent communication and analytical skills. Influences without authority and fosters an environment of shared accountability.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 6 years of experience developing digital solutions or managing digital platforms.
- Experience with ESPs (SFMC, Selligent Marketing Cloud, Braze, etc.).
- Experience with tag management solutions a plus (Tealium, Adobe, Ensighten, Google Tag Manager, etc.).
- Experience with digital analytics solutions a plus (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience with personalization solutions a plus (Target, Monetate, Maximyzer, Evergage, etc.).
- Hands on experience with industry-leading CDPs a big plus (Tealium, Adobe Experience Platform, Salesforce C360, Segment, etc.).
- Ability to analyze and report metrics, translating information into actionable recommendations for use across platforms.
- Familiar with Cloud storage (i.e.GCP, AWS, Azure).
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.