CRM Trainee – IEFP Scheme
CRM Trainee – IEFP Scheme
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
From the Lisbon office of Wunderman Thompson Portugal, we see the Tagus River, and from the Porto office, the Atlantic – but in both scenarios our eyes are on the future. We have one purpose: to grow our clients’ brands and businesses, driven by an indomitable desire to combine creativity, data, and technology to do what hasn’t been done before.
You will be part of a company that excels in the industry with end-to-end multiple capabilities and has a commitment to delivery amazing results by mixing technicality and expertise with the unbreakable commitment to our company behaviours and values.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a CRM Trainee to join our 300-person business that recruits talent to work locally and globally for some of the world’s biggest and well-known brands across creative, data and technology like Vodafone, Microsoft and Nestle to name a few.
As a Digital a CRM Trainee you will help the senior staff looking for new opportunities and ways in which to support the client and support the creation of segmentation & campaign flows based on their briefings.
If you are business and technology-minded and have the desire to work with different clients and platforms, then this internship might be the one you are looking for!
Please note that this is an IEFP Professional Internship.
You must be eligible to apply
What you will be doing:
- Maintain a professional level of client communications
- Have the opportunity to support the staff and work in Digital Operations with different platforms (Content, Product Content Management, Marketing Automation, SEO, etc.)
- Provide guidance for the clients regarding the processes and the ways of working
- Escalate problems to the right unit when the complexity of the task goes beyond your domain of knowledge.
- Start up and follow up on CRM projects with the team
- Help on the day-to-day operations of the clients
Who You Are:
- Problem solver: You are driven to keep finding solutions to interesting and challenging problems
- Team player: You thrive on working collaboratively with a diverse set of people and are an effective communicator
- Flexible and Curious: You are eager to learn and keep abreast of new practices and trends
- Mentorable: You are committed to openness, willingness to be vulnerable and viewing feedback, not at criticism, but a valuable tool for your development
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Marketing, Management, Information Management or similar
- Be eligible for an IEFP Internship
- Focus on efficiency and automation
- Good communication skills, team spirit and initiative
- Appetite for innovation and digital media
- Fluent English level
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience or knowledge in campaign management, CRM or similar is a strong plus
- Some proficiency on SQL, BI, SAS, data expertise is great
- Digital media capabilities are always nice to have
What you’ll get from us:
No two days are the same, the scale and diversity of work keeps us energised and there is no shortage of new opportunity. In amongst this, we’re also always searching for ways to do things better, and how to grow our transformation and indeed, disruption, opportunities with clients.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is high on our agenda, so you’ll be able to join wellness activities such as weekly yoga and take advantage of our benefits including private health care, Employee Assistance Programme, and cycle-to-work scheme.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.