Director, CRM & Marketing Technologies
Director, CRM & Marketing Technologies
Expertise: CRM, Technology
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are Wunderman Thompson, a creative, data and technology agency built to inspire growth for ambitious brands. We believe growth is a force for good, so we’ve made it our mission. Being inspired by growth allows us to produce breakthrough creativity that helps our clients’ businesses succeed. By design, we resist the ordinary, we are courageous, and we are inspired. If that describes you too, then let’s talk - we’d love to work with you.
The CRM & Marketing Technologies Director will work across exciting range of areas, interacting with CX, UX, Data, and Technology team members, and closely partnering wider agency teams on projects. You will also have the opportunity to deliver insights to clients directly and contribute to a healthy working relationship.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide hands-on expertise and leadership in the development of CRM omnichannel programs, Website & Mobile development, transformation of online platforms.
- Help clients plan, build and optimize engaging experiences leveraging the latest Martech solutions
- Partner with UX, CRM teams, developers, researchers and business leads to collaborate on Martech project thinking, concepting, prototyping of innovative interactive online experiences.
- Lead projects delivering omnichannel programs and experiences, next-best action thinking. Deliver engagement strategies, including lead nurturing, and lead scoring.
- Build measurement frameworks for tracking of effectiveness across SFMC, web analytics, etc
- Analyze and understand client’s current-state marketing technology maturity, leverage client’s existing platforms and ecosystem, while adapting, and integrating new technologies.
- Partner with developers, researchers, ensuring that CRM/website/mobile solutions are aligned with client’s technical realities.
- Play role of advisor to clients on future thinking with Martech solutions; Establish strong relationships with key clients by educating them on the latest marketing technology and trends.
- Engage in procurement and engage potential new vendors for partnerships and expertise.
What we’re looking for
- Min 7 years of industry experience in delivering marketing solutions:
- Experience with UX planning & Mobile app development
- Proven experience in Martech projects, automation/transformation.
- CRM Platforms: Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Skilled Interpretation of Website analytics (Google Analytics & Adobe Analytics)
- Experience shaping usability research & report findings
- Analyze, synthesize and organize data into meaningful themes, categories, and compelling recommendations
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Experience with Data visualization platforms will be an advantage
- A master at transferring data/analytics into insights and translate this into a compelling story
- A curious, critical thinking who loves keeping yourself on top of industry changes before they impact clients
- Facilitate and drive consensus, ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Be a Martech ambassador, foster knowledge sharing across team members regionally as well as locally for junior members of the team.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.