Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Technology Budapest is looking for a Business Analyst to join, who will be responsible for assessing, analyzing business requirements, doing stakeholder interviews, identifying opportunities and documenting the outputs in a structured and formatted way. Our Business Analyst is working closely with the Project Managers, Technology team, the UX/UI team and with client team members.
What you'll be doing:
- Assessing current state to identify the starting point for the change and determining ideal future state
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements
- Supporting project roadmap development
- Assembling business case
- Analysing commercial data such as budgets, sales results and forecasts
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements
- Identifying Stakeholders and conducting stakeholder analysis
- Working closely with clients, developers, and managerial staff
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts
- Collecting, verifying and validating Functional Requirements and Non-Functional Requirements
- Determining relationships and dependencies between requirements
- Simplifying information and deciphering technical jargon so it is easily understood by the whole team
- Establish a list of user stories that represent the overall scope of the project
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Change management - crosschecking and validating changes and change requests
What we will expect from you:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in business analysis or a related field
- Experience in web/software development
- Understanding general development processes
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Industry-recognised Business Analysts certificate
- Expertise in conceptual modeling; ability to see the big picture and envision possible solutions
- Ability to facilitate a team to consensus on scope, design decisions, and implementation decisions
- Ability to ask strong questions to help the team see areas that may lead to problems
- Ability to document requirements formally or informally depending on the need of the project
- Understanding the agile development process
- Familiarity with requirements techniques such as, user stories, use cases, and informal modeling
- Expertise in Atlassian stack (JiRA, Confluence)
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
What you can expect:
- Remote work opportunity (3 times a week if you live in Budapest)
- International projects
- Diverse teams
- International and inhouse training possibilities
- Kid and dog-friendly office 😊
- Annual team building days
- Fun events
- Award-winning office
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. iLearn isour learning & development portal home to 100s of sessions for you to access. Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.