Expertise: Commerce, Consulting
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
WPP is the global leader in marketing and communications services and one of the world’s largest creative transformation companies.
WPP has created a start-up in the end-to-end Commerce space, Everymile. We are building out a business with a ground-breaking offering that none of our Agency Network competitors have managed to launch into yet.
Within Everymile, we are leveraging WPP’s strength in consumer demand generation, best in class commerce technologies and leading external partnerships to deliver for clients a fully managed commerce service. The service will incorporate the design, build and operation of omni channel digital commerce; everything from website development to supply chain and fulfilment.
Want to find out more about us? www.everymilecommerce.com
What the role is
As part of the Strategic Initiatives team, your responsibilities will be to:
- Understand Everymile’s business goals, strategic needs and identify new potential partnership opportunities that build upon the proposition
- Manage the relationships for Everymile’s partner ecosystem
- Primary point of contact for partners
- Ensure agreements are optimised to meet the strategic goals of Everymile
- Showcase new initiatives, services and features from our partners to enrich thinking across Everymile teams
- Define the operational in-life ways of working with partners
- Co-ordinate the commercial and contractual process during partner selection
- Onboard new partners to implement best practice, governance and in-life management
- Create and manage a partner review cycle
- Develop joint business plans with key partners and evaluate progress through regular status meetings
- Management of partner budgets
- Great communicator who can work with work with a broad variety of teams both internally and externally to Everymile
- Good commercial understanding with experience of managing technology partners
- Good at presenting to others using tools such as Microsoft PowerPoint
- Experience within the eCommerce technology landscape, and ideally with a good understanding of the retail sector
- Proactive in understanding latest market trends, key players and emerging entrants
Everymile is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website. WPP is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.