Location: Katowice, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are Wunderman Thompson Technology - a group of talented engineers, tech experts, and creators who combine our passions and contribute to the IT world. You may know us better as Cognifide or Mirum – in 2020 we changed our names, but at the same time, we remained a great team of people who deliver our best. We design, build, manage and run complex technology platforms and help our clients to benefit from our work and creativity.
Technologies we work with:
- React, Vue.js
- Jest, Cypress.io
- SPA libraries and frameworks
- Adobe Experience Manager, Magnolia
What you'll get to do:
- Work as a part of a diverse, interdisciplinary, agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects lasting from 3 to 12 months for global brands such as Ford, EY, Unilever, and Colgate-Palmolive
- Develop usable, standards-based web user interfaces that meet high accessibility standards
- Deliver high quality outcome in a timely manner using methods and practices that serve you well.
- Use your skills and knowledge taking part in technical decisions, consulting on technical solutions and shaping projects at every single stage.
What you should have:
- Ability to design applications according to business requirements and system architecture
- Skills in writing semantic markup, with good separation of content from presentation
- Skills in turning graphic design into CSS and HTML using best accessibility practices
- Knowledge of CMS functionalities and development principles (at least basics)
- A good understanding of GIT
- Good English skills (min. B2)
- Proactiveness, a team player attitude, continuous improvement mindset
- Knowledge of React/ Angular/Vue.js (it would be a huge plus)
What we offer:
- Salary depending on presented skills: 8000 - 14 000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment) or 9000 - 15 000 PLN (B2B). Choose the employment type that works best for you.
- Annual bonus reliant on the company profit
- Tax-deductible copyrights
- Budget for training and development (conferences, certifications, workshops and other), internal knowledge-sharing initiatives
- Hybrid work style and flexible working hours - you can work from home, from our offices, or mix your work plan
- Additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
- Cafeteria system (MyBenefit) and Lunch compensation (Pyszne.pl vouchers)
- Private healthcare for you and your family (Luxmed VIP package)
- Group insurance and travel insurance
- Co-financing your holidays, kindergarten, Multisport Plus, and others
- Referral Program – you can receive up to 10 000 PLN gross for employee recommendation
- English lessons during work hours
- Office and online integration events and team building activities
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- Support from your first days at WTT - a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- Work equipment tailored to your needs with delivery to your door
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.