Microsoft WE - Analyst
Microsoft WE - Analyst
Department: Data & Analytics
Expertise: Communications, Data
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Please note that this Job is based in Lisbon!
Who are you going to work with?
This is an exciting opportunity working in the Wunderman Thompson Analytics team, part of our wider Data department. This is a full-time role at Wunderman Thompson, working for our Microsoft client.
What you will be doing?
You’ll be part of the Analyst team dedicated to Microsoft, part of the wider Wunderman Thompson Team Microsoft.
- Partner with Marketers to understand their campaign strategy and translate this strategy into tool instrumentation and set up requirements if marketer requires assistance.
- Support marketers in using and understanding reporting capabilities to extract insights and optimize campaign performance.
- Participate in regular meetings with client stakeholders ahead of local Marketing Governance rhythms.
- Provide governance and consultation; Proactively monitor and close gaps (hands-on as needed)
- Analyse and explore the key business metrics that matter most in a data-driven world – such as growth, retention, conversion and engagement.
Who are we looking for?
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Individual contributor able to work effectively across different teams
- An interest in marketing and campaign operations
- Strong Analytical mind and attention to details
- Client service oriented
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution
- Knowledge of Microsoft brand and products
- Understanding of Marketing Automation
- PowerBI knowledge + ability to create dashboards is preferable
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.