Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
WPP is the global leader in marketing and communications services and one of the world’s largest creative transformation companies.
WPP has created a start-up in the end-to-end Commerce space, Everymile. We are building out a business with a ground-breaking offering that none of our Agency Network competitors have managed to launch into yet.
Within Everymile, we are leveraging WPP’s strength in consumer demand generation, best in class commerce technologies and leading external partnerships to deliver for clients a fully managed commerce service. The service will incorporate the design, build and operation of omni channel digital commerce; everything from website development to supply chain and fulfilment.
Want to find out more about us? www.everymilecommerce.com
We are currently seeking a Customer Service Specialist for our growing team. You will be working as part of an integrated client/CCG team in a highly interactive environment with some work on client side. You will be a key part of the team and expected to take the initiative in ensuring the business needs and customer goals of our client are fully understood and met.
- Support in the development and shape of the CS function as it starts up. This will be a hands-on role initially as the customer service function stands up for the first time in Everymile.
- To nurture and maintain customer relationships, ensuring that we live up to both the customer experience we envisioned and our clients’ expectations.
- Be a critical part in any escalations and processes that ensures customer issues are address quickly and efficiently
- Proactive with managing KPI’s
- Take a leadership role in the experience of our customer within the customer service team. Be pro-active in resolving issues and the overall function.
- Log and identifying reoccurring pain points, working with stakeholders and technical teams to resolve them.
- Triage all inbound communications (IM, emails, calls) following logging and ticket management systems
- Provide technical support for clients who experience problems with their account
- Always maintain a high level of product and service knowledge, taking personal ownerships of the equity a brands holds and ensure customer experience a service as if it was delivered by the clients themselves
- Manage, prioritise and assign complaints/incidents to ensure we maintain the integrity of a clients brand
- Develop and maintain a high level of technical skills with our internal systems to ensure quick resolution of customer queries
- Proactively seek to maintain the stability of the service levels offered
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive senior customer service experience, ideally with team leadership responsibilities
- Exceptional communication skills on telephone, email and IM systems
- A passion for customers, putting them at the centre of everything that you do
- Experience with Jira or case management systems
- Experience with Intercom or similar in-app instant messaging system
- Has a “start-up” mentality. Happy to roll up their sleeves build a new Customer Service function from the ground up
- High levels of personal drive and determination to succeed;
- Highly personable, builds relationships but is also able to make tough decisions and give feedback
- Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise work in a fast paced environment
- Leadership skills and exposure to a professional services team
- Agile and driven, comfortable within changing work environment that requires, quick decisions and is adaptable to change
- Attention to detail, and enjoys analytics and the ability to leverage the power of data
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable talking at all levels within the organisation
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.