Regional Content Lead
Regional Content Lead
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Our vision for Wunderman Thompson Studios
Technology has changed the way customers interact with products. More devices and digital channels have multiplied the number of consumer touchpoints.
If anything, marketing teams are facing a common challenge: to do more with less. Wunderman Thompson Studios is the global growth partner that simplifies the marketing ecosystem complexity through a fully connected, agile and scalable marketing solution.
We support content production from conceptualization into production and amplification, and we harness Wunderman Thompson’s expertise across commerce, media, social and pharma to ensure that content performs across the end-to-end experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead our Regional Studios in APAC. We are looking for a Singapore based seasoned marketing and operations expert to work closely with the APAC regional leadership team, and the global Wunderman Studios lead, to support Wunderman Thompson transformational journey into more centralized and efficient content operation.
The ideal candidate should have digital or production background, have both proven client leadership and project management capabilities. This role will work together with the regional CEOs in the region and the hub leads to nurture, develop, and deliver on content operations at scale. As the most trusted client adviser, he/she must be able to transform the client’s current business needs into profitable add-value projects.
The Regional Lead will lead and participate in client proposals and presentations. Ability to anticipate and highlight project risks and develop mitigation plans to the stakeholders in advance is required. He or she will engage with Wunderman Thompson Studios’ colleagues across all Global regions currently involved in servicing the client relationship to evangelizing best practices and ensure that Wunderman Thompson delivers the best possible product to the client with the highest level of service and professionalism.
The Wunderman Thompson operation in APAC already employs more than 400 marketing, content and data experts across Delhi, Mumbai and Dhaka. We expect that the person taking this role will be able to ramp-up the operation exponentially in the upcoming years. That is why, this person should be able to roll-up his/her sleeves to deliver on the existing business while making key hires as the operations grows.
What you’ll do
- Continue to develop the vision for the APAC global content studios for the region and the globe
- Become the subject matter expert on all-things-content and support the growth and strategy regional teams in growing the capability
- Develops thought leadership around the content operations
- Understands the complexity of the region and suggests models that are the best combination between central synergies and local expertise
- Owns and nurtures one or various single or group of key client relationships
- Provides strategic thinking approach, pursuing win-win initiatives
- Track overall project status and works with the team to ensure high quality of deliverables
- Works as the ultimate scalation point
- Works with the hub leads in Mumbai, Delhi and Dhaka to advise and lead client engagement, hubs evolution, development of capabilities, business plans and marketing activities.
- Is responsible for the growth of the Wunderman Thompson Content Studios in APAC
Attitude to work
- Borderless thinking
- Obsessed for client satisfaction
- Process oriented
- Capable of delegating work and assuming responsibility for others’ decisions and actions,
- Capable of leading self-managed teams,
- Ability to motivate and lead others in successful projects,
- Lead with certainty and handle stressful situation
Who you are
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of practical experience in content production, digital, media or any related content area
- Agency experience is a plus, but we will also consider candidates coming from clients, tech companies or similar
- Experience leading teams of about 10 people is required
- Project management certifications or equivalent experience is desired
- Experience working in an international environment is required
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.