Location: England, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Cloud Commerce Group
Cloud Commerce Group is a company that is in love with the problem of online order fulfilment. It’s flagship platform, Cloud Commerce Pro is its multi-channel sales and retail management solution, designed to increase efficiency in the sales provisioning and delivery process. In addition, it serves as a single-point product inventory across many different sales channels.
- Sales channel integration (e.g. Amazon, eBay, Magento, and WooCommerce) as well as internal sales management through wholesale and telephone channels.
- Integrations with 25+ couriers
- Repricing Amazon products
- Internally developed barcode scanning
- Document delivery, i.e. automated printing of invoices, labels, etc
- Integration with accounting platforms (Xero, QuickBooks, etc)
- Internally developed EPOS system
Want to find out more about us? www.cloudcommercepro.com
Test Manager required to join our growing testing function team. In this role you will be supporting testers within multiple Kanban teams, working on enhancements to CCP product. We require someone with strong management skills, good organisational skills with the ability to lead testers across multiple Kanban teams, as well as the ability and willingness to be ‘hands-on’ when required. Experience of creating and driving forward test strategies is essential, with the ability to craft appropriate automation and environment strategies, incorporating CI/CD principles and best practice. You will have knowledge of functional and non-functional testing, with an understanding of Performance Testing and how this should be planned and conducted.
You must be an existing Test Manager with a technical bent and background. You will be required to liaise with the functions related to and affecting testing such as Dev team, Support, and other wider Testing workstreams. You will have experience in Line Management responsibilities of 4 manual testers. You will support the Project managers & Dev Leads and remove test blocking issues from the Kanban teams. You will be prepared to contribute towards Project and Test planning and be comfortable providing high-level testing estimates. You will have experience in resource allocation and planning, and status reporting. You will be expected to provide guidance on appropriate techniques and approaches to ensure the application is thoroughly tested.
Talented, enthusiastic, focused, eye for detail, professional. Keen to learn and to challenge for smarter ways of doing things; a team player proud of their work who wants to share it.
We need you to be great at:
- Previous System Testing & Integration testing experience
- Relevant Test Management experience
- Experienced of working on a multi-stream Agile delivery model
- High level of communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with line management responsibility
- Be a problem solver. You must be able to think through technical problems and provide pragmatic solutions
- Experience of providing detailed estimates for testing effort
- Understanding of and experience of managing a test automation strategy
- Understanding of automated quality pipeline and how testing can and should be incorporated
- Experience of using JIRA and creating Dashboards
- Experience of producing effective management reports
- Expert in managing expectations and conflict
- Experience of liaising with and managing key stakeholders - both customers and external third parties
- Experience in resource planning and management
- Experience of querying databases using SQL
- Experience and knowledge of data governance with strong understanding of data dependencies and structures
- Full knowledge of the project lifecycle and experience of various project development methodologies.
- Basic Knowledge of UNIX/ Backend logs validation
- Experience of testing Web Services either using Postman / SOAP UI / ReadyAPI or Automated frameworks such as RestAssured or RestEasy
- Risk identification, management, and mitigation experience
- Help develop staff on their team and contribute to their performance plans
- Keep abreast of industry trends and advancements in eCommerce and software testing
The following skills and experience are all things that we use. If you’ve got experience with any of these then it’ll set you apart. If not, you’ll have a great opportunity to learn them:
- Hands on usage of Selenium or other automation tools
- Experience of working in a distributed team
- General eCommerce experience
- Hands on experience of Kibana or similar
- Hands on experience of JIRA, Confluence or other Atlassian tools
- Hands on experience with Octopus deploy or similar deployment system
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.