Digital Communication Strategist
Digital Communication Strategist
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a skilled and results-driven Digital Communication Strategist to help us define successful strategies for our various social media and digital communication channels.
In this role you will design and execute digital marketing strategies based on our clients’ goals and corroborated by user experience data. You will be collaborating with our social media managers to initiate digital communications projects, to report on planned and current strategies, and to ensure that projects are executed within budget.
You must excel at out-of-the-box thinking and be creative yet methodical in your quest to reach and inspire the target market.
You would need to understand the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and be up to date with trends and be proactive in figuring out what kind of content will help us reach our goals more effectively.
If you are innovative, web and multimedia savvy and have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints, able to steer our clients’ digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns, then please contact us, because we are looking for you!
What you'll be doing:
- Orchestrate digital/content strategies across all online platforms
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results
- Evaluate and recommend improvements on ongoing digital strategies
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends to identify new opportunities
- Be up to date with our audience’s preferences (and their culture) to proactively suggest new opportunities for campaigns
- Analyse and report on digital campaigns
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management
- Work with the creative department to materialize the digital strategies into pieces of content
- 2-3 years of experience as a digital strategist
- Compelling concept and strategy presentation skills
- Experience developing content models and taxonomy
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints
- Business mindset
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices
- Channel knowledge: FB, Insta, YT, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat, EDM’s, PPC and search.
- Experience with research and analytical tools
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive work environment
- Career growth opportunities through our proprietary Thrive framework
- Remote work opportunity (even if you live in Budapest)
- International projects, diverse teams
- International and inhouse training possibilities
- Kid and dog friendly office
- Annual team building days
- Award-winning office
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.