Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Location: Manila, Philippines
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As a Social Media Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are able to share a point of view around the role of content for a brand, and how it ties back to the larger digital and brand strategies, we would love to meet you.
What you’ll do
- Assist the Content Lead in all aspects of clients’ online content platforms from content strategy development, to content creation and optimisation, based on data analysis
- Work with the Content Lead to develop and implement content strategy across all platforms, while considering the larger brand and digital strategies
- Liaise with clients on day to day communications such as community management, content production etc.
- Help to promote content across social networks, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Day to day community management of social networks including scheduling of content and responses to community messages / queries
- Manage ongoing partnerships content partners including media publications and production house
- Ensure all content produced matches the tone and style of each client
- Ensure all content produced is SEO optimised
- Maintain website content to ensure it is all up to date and accurate
- Work with external content producers to create engaging and relevant video content for clients and help to promote across social media
- Work with the Content Lead to create and follow a strict content development and marketing plan for all clients
Who you are
- Proven track record in a similar role – preferably 1-2 years of experience in the digital industry
- Understanding and application of primary and secondary research to determine target audience insights that helps with content strategy development
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- A passion for creating and maintaining quality content
- Community management nuance of social platforms
- Ability to analyse content data from digital platforms analytics
- Familiar with content audit and strategy development process
- Experience creating and managing content across a range of platforms
- Video editing experience would be a bonus
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines which multi-tasking across accounts
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.