Location: Berlin, Germany
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking an UX Designer (all genders). As an UX Designer you’ll focus on building concepts and design solutions starting from a clear understanding of markets, business and enabling technologies, as well as a profound, empathetic immersion into consumer mindsets, needs and latent expectations. You’ll work with teams and your leads to help define interactions that occur at any dimension and scale.
You’ll partner with Designers, Strategists, Development partners and other specialists and love to solve meaningful problems through experience building. Together you create user experience journeys and user interfaces – with a Mobile First approach, informed by data and research, optimized via testing, You’ll be expected to deliver to, and facilitate, experience workshops with cross-functional team members, as well as client partners.
Who you are:
- You’re a whole-brain designer, with an obsession for how the user, business, data, and disparate parts of a system work together to improve the way humans experience the digital and physical world.
- You’re passionate about delivering experiences that are more than just solving problems, and innately curious about understanding human motivations and needs.
- You’re not only amazing at your craft, but you also know how to educate, persuade, and drive projects, inspiring both clients and collaborators.
- You have a demonstrated ability to synthesize and present your work to client and internal audiences of all backgrounds. You have excellent interpersonal communications skills required to make the complex feel and sound simple and compelling.
What you'll need:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a UX Designer. Digital creative agency experience preferred
- Conceptual thinking and creative execution in visual and interaction design
- Deep understanding of Human-Centered-Design principles
- Proficiency with Sketch, MIRO and Figma and other design tools
- Proficiency in UX research methodologies
- Deep understanding of designing intuitive wireframes and interfaces for cross-platform devices.
- German knowledge is a plus, but not mandatory
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with dCRM solutions
What we offer you:
- Exchange and inspiration in one of the leading global digital agency networks
- A creative and motivated team
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile Office
- Further training in professional topics and personal development
- Free drinks
- Central location with first-class public transport connections
Doesn't each of the above mentioned points apply to you? We still look forward to your application!
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this role, you must submit an online portfolio or PDF of your work.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.