Department: Client Services
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
The Account Executive supports and grows the current client directly, working as a day-to-day client contact. You ensure that project outcomes meet client’s specifications and are accountable for delivering world-class thinking. You identify opportunities to grow the business and contribute to overall client satisfaction.
What you’ll do
· Supports all aspects of day-to-day account management including internal documents associated with each account
· Fosters a positive relationship with key team members at all levels of the organization.
· Obtain key client information and transfer them accurately to project teams. Work closely with project teams to ensure effective scoping of work.
· Review team deliverables and provide oversight. Anticipate, proactively address and advise management on potential client or revenue issues.
· Provides excellent written and verbal business-communication skills
· Works with Account Managers/Account Directors to develop and implement plans, build relationship and lead client thinking
· Contributes to achieving annual revenue growth targets
Who you are
· Relevant internship experience in a digital or marketing agency
· Proven problem-solving skills
· Client Service-oriented and a multi-tasker
· Excellent organization and communication skills both verbal and written
· Must be proactive self-starter with an innovative, entrepreneurial mindset
· Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and Powerpoint
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.