Customer Experience (CX) Director
Customer Experience (CX) Director
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
The CX Director will work across an exciting range of areas, interacting with Communications, UX, Data, Commerce and Technology team members, and closely partnering wider agency teams on projects. You will also have the opportunity to deliver insights to clients directly and contribute to a healthy working relationship.
What you’ll be doing
- Build and manage a diverse team of customer experience specialists with deep domain expertise in customer experience journeys.
- Ensure that the customer experience team works in collaboration with all other business functions, consistently delivering great end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey.
- Encourage independent and collaborative problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team.
- Liaise with directors or heads of other teams such as account management, business development, ecommerce, marketing automation, data & analytics, strategic planning, creative development, and technology platforms to ensure customer-centricity in their respective departmental work and help them deliver in accordance with the overall customer experience strategy.
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working and cross functionally collaborate with teams to implement a change, if required for the improvement of overall customer experience.
- Measure and track ROI on identified transformation opportunities for customer experience along with driving continuous process improvement culture across customer experience.
- Interact at the executive/senior management level, proactively advocating for solutions and managing the customer escalation process.
- Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies to create best-in-class customer engagement across all customer facing functions/channels.
Who you are
- Min 7 years of industry experience in delivering customer experience solutions:
- Experience leading UI/UX and/or CX engagements across a variety of industries and verticals
- Experience shaping customer research (qual and quant), usability research and reporting on findings
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours, and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Ability to analyse, synthesise and organise various data into meaningful themes, categories, and compelling recommendations
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms, and how they support and advance customer experience
- Experience with service design and data visualisation platforms will be an advantage
- Expertise with online collaboration tools such as Miro and Whiteboard will be helpful
- A master at identifying customer experience problems, turning them into insights and translate them into a compelling story to solve brands’ experience engagement gaps across all touchpoints
- A curious, critical thinking who loves keeping yourself on top of industry changes before they impact clients
- Facilitate and drive consensus, ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Be an “Experience” ambassador, foster knowledge sharing across team members regionally as well as locally for junior members of the team.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.