User Experience (UX) Lead
User Experience (UX) Lead
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
The UX Lead will work across an exciting range of areas, interacting with Communications, CX, Data, Commerce and Technology team members, and closely partnering wider agency teams on projects. You will also have the opportunity to deliver insights to clients directly and contribute to a healthy working relationship.
What you’ll be doing
- Oversee and take responsibility for successful delivery for a range of projects, such as:
- Design projects: research (usability and heuristic evaluations), interaction design, user experience design and UI design
- Meet with existing or prospective clients to help them understand their needs, and translate those to clear actionable briefs for the team.
- Oversee the scoping, planning and pricing of project proposals in a way that allows your team and colleagues to deliver at quality, while also providing optimal value for the client.
- Gather data through a variety of inquiry methods (quantitative and qualitative), synthesize the data and translate it into insights and strategic UX solutions such as concepts, features and information architecture that delights and converts.
- Leverage existing and additional relevant technologies to create best-in-class user engagement, well aligned with other touchpoints and channels. Sync regularly with other capability teams, such as data & analytics and technology teams to ensure you are kept up to date on the latest advances in technology.
- Develop, or oversee the development of: prototypes, wireframes, information architectures and user flows, as well as the final user interface designs.
- Plan, organize and facilitate client-facing ideation workshops to come up with fixes, improvements or new innovative features for client platforms.
- Facilitate hand-over to the technical developer team and collaborate with them to ensure the feasibility and cost effectiveness of the design as it moves into development.
Who you are
- Minimum 4 years of industry experience in delivering customer experience solutions such as :
- Experience leading UI/UX and/or CX engagements across a variety of industries and verticals
- Experience in funnel analysis, heuristic evaluations, usability research and reporting on findings
- Ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviours, and translate them into actionable deliverables
- Ability to analyse, synthesise and organise various data into meaningful themes, categories, and compelling recommendations
- Nice to have: Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation platforms, and how they support and advance customer experience
- Strong knowledge of design process and project management
- Experience with service design and data visualisation platforms will be an advantage
- Expertise with online collaboration tools such as Miro and Whiteboard will be helpful
- Previous leadership experience will be an advantage.
- A master at identifying customer experience problems, turning them into insights and translate them into a compelling story to solve brands’ experience engagement gaps across all touchpoints
- A curious, critical thinking who loves keeping yourself on top of industry changes before they impact clients
- Facilitate and drive consensus, ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Be an “Experience” ambassador, foster knowledge sharing across team members regionally as well as locally for junior members of the team.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.