Junior Account Manager
Junior Account Manager
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Does this sound like you?
An enthusiastic critical thinker and problem solver person willing to immerse themselves in Wunderman Thompson Amsterdam and their cool clients. To be successful in this role, you must show determination and a boundless eagerness to learn and contribute to help manage client´s requirements and specifications.
What you'll do:
- Client | Work alongside an Account Team that oversees the translation of our clients’ vision into a roadmap that will achieve client goals, while generating work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has a cultural impact.
- Team | You will be welcomed into an inspiring and motivating team that carries out different projects.
- Process | Drive profitability within the teams to see if there is a specific requirement needed.
Who you are:
- Forward thinking and inspirational
- An appetite for change, new ways of doing things and doing new thing
- Hungry to make an impact by improving the traditional way of working for both the clients and Wunderman Thompson
- Inclusive and down-to-earth
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Highly organized and structured
- Spot problems before they become one and love solving them
- Curious, interested, and interesting
- A great team player balancing the interests of the clients, the company and the people in the team
- a strong sense of responsibility and ownership
What you’ll need:
- To have completed an eduction in Marketing, Advertising or related.
- +1 year of experience in the same or similar role.
- An advanced knowledge of Dutch (required) and English.
- Be highly motivated and well organized.
- Have a good eye for detail.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.