Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Does this sound like you?
The Project Manager ensures that everything runs smoothly from one day to another. Maximize processes and procedures while meeting customer expectations in terms of cost-effectiveness.
To be successful in this role, you must show determination and a boundless eagerness to contribute to help manage client´s requirements and specifications.
What you'll do:
- Work alongside an Account Team that oversees the translation of our clients’ vision that will achieve client goals, while generating work that is creatively brilliant, measurable and has a cultural impact.
- Assess workload and provide projections so that necessary adjustments are obtainable
- Organize the various professional people and areas working on the
- production activity
- Ensure assigned Inter-company Work Orders Process are in place
- Supervise the team capacity
Who you are:
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Builder | Navigates strong collaboration between people, processes and systems.
- A Strong Communicator | Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Spot problems before they become one and love solving them
- A great team player balancing the interests of the clients, the company and the people in the team
- A strong sense of responsibility and ownership
What you’ll need:
- To have completed an education in any business career, communication or advertising
- Minimum +3 year of experience in the same or similar role.
- REQUIRED: Native Dutch speaking and an advanced knowledge of English
- Be highly motivated and well organized
- Have a good eye for detail
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.