Senior Magento Developer
Senior Magento Developer
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Senior Magento Developer for our team!
- Ensure client systems are built to a high level of quality, usability, and stability
- Ensure the development enhances the processes to manage change, versioning, and deployment
- Ensure functional requirements are correctly translated and interpreted to create robust and clear code
- Ensure traceability of requirements throughout life cycle
- Define and ensure adherence to application engineering guidelines, processes and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- 5 to 7 years of Software Development experience
- Bachelor's degree in any computer related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience in Adobe Commerce.
- Create quality code using industry recognized practices (OOP, SOLID, TDD)
- Experience with Angular / React and Node.js
- Magento certification will be an added advantage.
- Bitbucket version control
- Object Oriented Programming & Design Pattern
- Knowledge of cloud and experience with Magento would be a strong advantage.
- Understanding of Tools: Github, Docker, bitbucket
- Excellent debugging, analytical, problem-solving, and good communication skills
- Passionate in building a new team and creative in suggesting or implementing new solution to all new and existing application.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver result in a fast-paced environment within tight deadline.
- Experience in developing e-commerce portal.
- Experience in managing and leading a team of developers
- Available for immediate hiring
- Good verbal and written English
- Proactive attitude
- Good research and development ability
- Experience working in a team environment
- An eye for detail and quality, even within fast paced environments
- A professional development approaches
- Must be able to manage own time successfully and Self-motivated, positive attitude and keen to learn new relevant technologies
- Excellent communication skills, at both a technical and non-technical level
- Ability to communicate and present to clients
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.