Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a SalesForce Developer to join the cross-functional team dedicated to an iconic automotive brand. Reporting into the Director, Data & Analytics you will be responsible for identifying, evaluating, and developing custom CRM solutions using SalesForce Marketing Cloud (SFMC). You will be focused on understanding and documenting business and technical requirements, managing data extensions, and developing cloud-based CRM solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Direct | Understand business goals and develop solutions to drive the desired results.
- Innovate | Drive continuous improvement including outreach optimization, analysis, and recommendations.
- Develop | Create email automations, triggers, journeys, and technical deployments.
- Quality control | Ensure data accuracy and CASL compliance.
Who you are:
- Data-Driven | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong technical acumen.
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You strive for accuracy and excellence.
- Curious | Proactive in finding creative solutions. Innately curious with a “what if” attitude.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience using email frameworks (SalesForce Marketing Cloud, ExactTarget, Adobe Campaign, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of SQL and object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (i.e., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.).
- Knowledge of data visualization software (i.e., Tableau, PowerBI or Qlik) an asset.
- Experience in automotive an asset.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviours to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.