Qualitative Research Analyst
Qualitative Research Analyst
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
SONAR® is Wunderman Thompson’s research consultancy. We work in a fast paced, creatively driven, and fun environment and are seeking someone who is passionate and excited about the work we do, the ideas we generate and the things we create.
What you’ll do:
The SONAR® team seeks a Hybrid Qualitative/Quantitative Research Analyst that will support Wunderman Thompson and our clients globally with qualitative research, insights, and learning needs, including identifying ideal vendor partners (e.g., recruiters), designing and conducting primary qualitative research and presenting insight findings to our teams and clients. The position will be supported by the other members of our research team at Wunderman Thompson. We envision the role being approximately 80% qualitative/20% quantitative
Who you are:
Strong client interface, project management, guide development, IDI and group moderation, analysis, writing, and presentation skills are essential.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 4 years of custom qualitative market research experience
- Method design, discussion guide design, moderation, analysis, report writing, and presenting
- are the superpowers you’re most proud of
- You admit that one of your passions in life is understanding why people do what they do and
- say what they say
- You have a tendency to ask “what if...” a lot
- You’re equally comfortable working closely with clients and internal staff
- Your friends and colleagues are jealous of your analytic, writing, and communication skills
- Human psychology has always been a fascination for you
- You have a good sense of humor
- You don’t take yourself too seriously
- Whatever comes next is what you’re most excited about
- You have interesting or unusual interests away from work
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviors to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) to a generous 401k match (100% dollar-for-dollar match, up to 5% of salary contribution), and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.