Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a collaborative People Coordinator to join the People team supporting the agency across Canada. Reporting to the Chief People Officer you will provide support across a broad range of human resource practices.
What you’ll do:
- Execute | Complete administrative tasks. Process new hires, coordinate orientation schedules and prepare employee files. Carry out full recruitment cycle when required. Assist with ongoing and ad-hoc HR program and initiatives.
- People | Collaborate with and provide backup support to other People team members. Work closely with Payroll to coordinate all HR changes. Reply to employee inquiries in a timely manner; follow up with employees regarding corporate policies and procedures.
- Organize | Update and maintain HRIS in a timely manner.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Collaborative | Work well with different teams and personalities.
- Genuine | Display discretion, diplomacy, understanding, and a high level of professionalism.
What you'll need:
- University/post-secondary graduate.
- Relevant work experiences an asset.
- Impeccable ethical standards; awareness of privacy and the importance of confidentiality.
- Eagerness to help out where needed.
- Interest in pursuing the CHRP designation an asset.
What we offer:
- Passionate, driven people | We champion a culture of people that do extraordinary work.
- Consciously cultivated culture | We aim to embody the behaviours to build an inclusive community that is in it together, bringing both positivity and active listening into the workplace as we simultaneously strive to empower creative bravery.
- Competitive benefits | What we offer full time hires ranges from the full spectrum of group health coverage options (medical, dental, vision) and a variety of paid time off offerings that reflect our investment in all aspects of your overall life balance and wellness.
- Growth-minded opportunities | We aim to nurture a culture of real-time feedback, growth-oriented mindset, and plenty of training opportunities through Wunderman Thompson and WPP, so you can continue to grow personally and professionally.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.